I'm 18 but I wouldn't date someone 20 years old and up. Am I weird?

I am 18, and there are plenty of people who are 20+ hitting on me and trying to date me. I don't wanna date anyone that old and my age limit is 19. Is that weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• My question is... why do u have an age limit? People who struggle the most with dating are the ones who put unnecessary limits on themselves, and don't keep an open mind.

• I don't know why I have an age limit. I just feel more comfortable around people who are closer to my age right now. Maybe when I'm older, I the age difference will increase, but as of right now I prefer 18-19 year olds.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all preference. As long as you date someone who is also over 18 it's all good.

What Guys Said 5

• No that's not weird. A lot of people don't feel comfortable dating someone who's too old or too young.

• No it's your preference just date who you want and the age you wish

• Nope - - -

• If you dated an 18 year old, he'll turn 20, and 21, and so on eventually..

• What's weird about not dating an older man? Are your parents ok with dating a man that's 40

What Girls Said 4

• Well, you will eventually.

• No. You're comfortable with whatever you're comfortable with. Only you can decide that.

• No not weird, everyone their preference

• No, i also like older guys