He said I was 'rare'. what exactly does he mean?

I've been seeing this one guy for a couple of weeks now. There is a slight possibility that he might be leaving the country. Either way, he started crying when he told me this and said that 'girls like you are rare' and said that I was special compared to other girls, as he said I was very kind and loving compared to others he had met before. Then he said I was very mature compared to other girls.

What does it mean when a guy says something like that to you? was he being serious? I mean, he was genuinely crying when he said this (sorry for asking this even if it seems obvious, but just been hurt in the past so I often have a hard time believing people)

Most Helpful Guy

• well I don't know it could mean a lot of things, there's girls i know and like that i would consider rare , there traits and interests that not many woman have that i doubt id see again. maybe thats what he meant

• I'd hope so :) thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• he thinks you're special.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• That you're one of a kind

• It means he really admires you