Guys, I want a boyfriend so badly?

I'm 24 and I think I'm ready to take relationships mroe seriously.

But guys NEVER ASK ME OUT? I used to get asked out all the time before I took relationships seriously, but now I can't even get guys to look at me.

What do I do?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys at your age aren't usually focused on school, they're trying to get into a good career and work hard. True, they are looking for someone to marry, but that usually isn't a top priority. If you're interested in someone, you should just go talk to them, get their attention by giving them attention. This can be at your work, at the gym, in the coffee shop, anywhere you can talk to a good looking guy and see if he'd like to hang out with you. Guys want to go out with girls so much that they get on online dating and hookup apps like Tinder. But this is never how I meet girls, I always meet them in public places and most of my experience have been positive. Just be patient and don't panic in the dating world. I've seen people make terrible dating choices because they wanted to be in a relationship so badly. You get tired and finally hammered to the point of desperation that you bend and start to date that guy who asked you out but he's not a good guy. You have plenty of time, so just start talking to guys and invite them to hang out with you. Have your friends set you up on blind dates, go on group dates, go to dances or parties and meet lots of people (including guys). You have a lot of time and a lot of options, so take advantage of that.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• I hate to tell you this , but were around the same age.. People don't date anymore its so so rare because of tinder , intstagram dm's , facebook.. Guys don't really care to put in effort.. it's much more of a 50 / 50 these days like maybe you have to drive to the guys house and he'll pay for the date you know? shit isn't old fashioned anymore.. But I know tons of girls like you who are craving dates but guys don't ask girls out anymore.. best thing you can do make your intentions to a guy known early or start asking guys out

• New generation behaves how you depicted, it is so sad bro... I really hate fb/instagram/twitter lol

• Post a picture
    5 minutes later your GAG inbox will be flooded with guys wanting to date you or have sex with you.

• Go to the bar you can meet people there.

• why don't you yourself approach guys and ask them out...

• if you're so desperate, why don't you make the first move?

• Be approachable. Maybe you're too intimidating.

• There's equality these days, we don't mind being asked out. that's the 21st century for you :)

• im on the same position but on the other side...

• They smell the thirst, that's why

• why don't you ASK A GUY OUT? Its this crazy new thing that just became possible.