Are you a segregationist when it comes to dating?

Are you? You know certain kind of hair , eyes, , skin , color only? Certain type of height only? Certain body type only? Makes a certain amount of money only? What kind of segregationist are you when it comes to dating?

Liking the answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely not. open to all kinds of appearances, i would like him to be financially stable but not to the point where I'm thinking "he must make over $X"

i dont care about height. taller than 5'3" would be nice, although I'm sure that isn't hard to find.

yeah, I'm seriously so chill with appearance and status. it's personality i can get picky about but also be willing to compromise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I am. but I have a ''it's just preference'' to reinforce it so I'm good.

What Girls Said 3

• Looks aren't a big deal for me when dating, but I would prefer he had a good paying job just so I know he's not using me for money.
    I would also rather him be at least an inch taller, just so it wouldn't feel like I was dating someone younger than myself.
    I don't think I would consider dating a really skinny guy (borderline skeleton) just because it would remind me of a teenager.

• As long as the person treats me right and Im not dating anyone at the moment, then I really dont care.

• Not really. It's different for everyone in the dating world. I'm fine with anyone who will actually be a gentleman and not be a stalker.

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer white women if that's what you are asking, all of the girls I've been with have been white, except for 1.

• Segregation is different than having an attractive preference.

• Not really. If I say I only date mixed race women then that means "mixed race only" Or if I only date redheads then that means "redheads only"