Why do some women get pissed when I say I only want to date Latinas?

It is a preference. I am ok with being friends with any woman of any ethnicity, but when it come to dating, only Latinas. I have nothing against women of other ethnicities, it is just that I have more things in common with Latinas.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they just feel left out maybe a bit jealous. And they ask themselves "what's so good about latinas?"

• It is that I have more things in common with them.

• I saw it on a title on porn. It was catchy and stuck to me ever since lol

• Oh alright lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The ones that do that are jealous. They think you are saying something is wrong with them because you are not attracted to them. However, this is their problem not yours. If you prefer Latinas, date them the other women have to harden up and get over it. Don't let the other women tell you you are wrong because you are not.

• I am ok with having female friends of any race and hooking up with a woman of any race lol

What Girls Said 3

• Ah, crap. I'm Asian.

Anyway, not every 'non latina' is the same. Some will have more in common with you than you think

• Well I am saying generally speaking. It is hard to find non Latinas that speak and understand Spanish well and that likes dancing to cumbias, etc.

• yes that
      The dancing though.. well ya xD
      It's not for everybody

• True

• They feel rejected by you?

• Well maybe those girls that get mad want a chance to get with you. But since you prefer Latinas , you are pushing the other girls away. ;-;

• No I am talking about random girls online lol. They live far away

What Guys Said 2

• They are just jealous they ain't getting the d

• Women get mad when they realize some guys have actual standards.

• Yes especially the women that do not meet the guys standards. LOL

• What does more thing in common have to do with beauty? Wtf?

• Dude I will only go after the below average looking Latinas not the hot ones.