Are we dating? Should I ask?

So this girl I met, we've been hanging out almost a year now. We feel like partners and bestfriends, we do surprises for each other. Friends will say it's hashtag relationship goals. We have so much fun, we have this weird old fashioned hang out. Mixtape exchange. It's too good to be true. We're both dorky and childlike, so we don't talk too much about romance. We have so much plans, even for the future. Last night I took her out to a play, it was her childhood favorite and she was surprised. Suddenly she held my hand in a playful way, and we were caressing and playing with each other's hand. (I wanna kiss her but children are everywhere) It went on the whole day, even on the train. And I just realized I want to hold her always. But I'm not sure if we're dating or if she even like me more than friends

Most Helpful Girl

• everyone hugs, so begin with that and I'm betting zero rejection... then let her kiss you first... if on the cheek, no worries, just a half step to lips

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say out in the open to her, I want to take you on a real date, do something romantic for the date.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know what she's like but some girls hate it if you ask them if you two are dating. The best thing for you to do is to ask her out. is she thinks you two are already dating the worst thing that's going to happen is her just saying that..

What Guys Said 0