Is it fine to take a guy out on a date?

If I really like a guy, I don't mind taking him on a date. Like to the movies or a restaurant or somewhere fun. I don't even care if I pay. I just want to know if it's fine, I don't want to come out as desperate or anything. Like what would he think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's just put it simply this way:
    1) Is it fine? Yes. Of course.
    2) Is it safe in our society? Not really, no. You can be labeled a lot of things by angry, bitter people. Most will probably consider it cute but many others will be against it.

So in short, go ahead but watch yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its a problem once in a blue moon is fin. I feel if he's a gentlemen he might pick up the tab anyways. I treated my ex out once he was surprise so go for it! Enjoy

What Guys Said 5

• Better question...
    Why wouldn't it be fine?

• You can ask him to go out but you should not have to pay the first time

• Best to really get to know if. If we barely met and you dod that i would be turned off. But after we went on a few dates and then you did that, that would be awesome.

• Yes it's fine, he may be clueless that u like him. It's better to know
    Then to always guess. I'd be intrigued

• No of course its not! How terrible! ...
    hahaha jk of course you can silly

What Girls Said 2

• maybe be a bit offended if you put it like that... ask him if he wants to see a movie or have dinner - your treat :)

• yes it's totally fine