Im 24 and a virgin, please help?

im 24 years old im a virgin, this has me worried in terms of getting a girlfriend because i fear i will be crap at sex and kissing etc, i really want to change but i think any girl would think im a loser, i have no experience in a relationship

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• First you have to love yourself. That's what makes anyone attractive and not a loser. Your decesion in not having sex " waiting for the right girl" is extremely smart...

Finding someone like yourself is the best bet. But if that doesn't work, just take it slow. One step at a time. Try kissing for awhile :) then move on to the next adventure.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's probably more common for guys to be like this at this age compared to girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just calm down ,,,, it will be okay and i'm a virgin also

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about being a virgin, I think more girls than you think would find it refreshing. Just wait for the right girl for you and work on having a good relationship with her. If you are going into a relationship purely for sex, then the relationship isn't going to be good. You need to find a girl you care about and love first :)

1|0
    0|0
  • This is probably not very helpfull but im 20 and also virgin, so you are not the only one haha

But Im sure that there are girls who dont find it a problem if you dont have a lot of experience :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well the best thing to do is go and get a relationship, and try your best at making her day the best, and if it fails, then you could always ask what's happen, them improve. It's not all about sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Just don't tell them you're a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bro; you are not the only one :P hahaha so don't worry and just love urself...

0|0
    0|0