Girls, When you personally say a guy is " Handsome", what are the chances you are Sexually attracted to the guy?

Out of 100 percent , what are the chances you are sexually attracted to the guy, if you personally call him
" Handsome" ?

• 20 Percent you are sexually attracted to the guy.
    16% (5)
  • 40 Percent you are sexually attracted to the guy.
    13% (4)
  • 60 Percent you are sexually attracted to the guy.
    26% (8)
  • 80 Percent you are sexually attracted to the guy.
    32% (10)
  • 100 Percent you are sexually attracted to the guy.
    13% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say at least 80 percent of the time. I would not say 100 percent only because there could be an exception where I find him attractive, but he is not necessarily my type. If I am calling him handsome to his face, though then that is 100 percent.

• Thanks :) Do you mean personality or looks when you mean "type " ?

• Oh, if I say it to his face 99.99%

• Thanks :)

What Girls Said 5

• In my opinion, Handsome is a girl's way of saying "I can see why other girls would be attracted to you, but I'm not". I don't talk to my friends about hot guys and call them handsome lol, we never do that.

• Thanks :) But why would you tell the guy randomly to his face " Hi Handsome " ?

• It's doubtful, still sounds like a "nice" rejection to me, but like I previously said, it depends on the tone its said in

• Have you personally met guys that you were 90 % sexually attracted the first time you met because of their looks , and after a short conversation you had 20% sexual attraction because of bad confidence or social skills?

• I only ever compliment guys on their physical appearance like their face or bodies if I am attracted to them.

• Thinking someone's good looking and sexual attraction is two totally different things for me.

• Thanks :) When you say to a guy directly " You are very handsome " what percentage sexual attraction do you have?

• lol I don't do that either.

• haha :P Thanks :)

• "Handsome" = sexually attracted, "cute" = not attracted.

• about 20 percent.

• Thanks :) Why only 20 percent?