What can I do if she's constantly in my mind?

Hey there, thank you for lending me your time.

During my summer classes there is one particular girl that I'm highly attracted to.
I keep thinking of her everyday, I can't stop thinking of her.

The problem is that I never dated a girl, therefore never had a girlfriend. I never took a girl's number, you got the big picture.

Classes end in 3 days, and won't be able to see her again, what can I do to beat my fearness as soon as possible please?

It really hurts to not be able to ask her out or else.
I don't know if she likes me or no, but we talked a little lately and did not seem to dislike my company. However, I don't know if she's attracted to me aswell which seems to be hard to know. Maybe she sees me only as a classmate not more.

Guys, girls kindly give me some advises regarding what should I do.

Best regards,

Paul

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey man! Don't worry you're not alone, I used to have the exact same problem as you did. Everytime I saw a girl that was attractive, I would sort of enter a stage of paralysis where I'm so hesitant to approach her that I die the f*** out 😂

But now? No problem at all. Confidence is 👌 and I can basically approach anyone that I feel like. This technique will not only help you with talking to girls, but ANYONE, doesn't matter if it's your boss, your president etc.

So first, start off by changing your beliefs system because it looks like you have trouble with confidence. How you think is how you behave (psychologically, scientifically proven), so I know that there is obviously something in your belief system that is telling you that you're not enough. What you need to do is:

1. Identify the belief (I'm not hot enough)

2. Question the belief and prove it wrong (If I'm really not hot enough, why have I had no trouble with girls? Etc.)

3. Replace that belief with a new one that places you higher (I am actually attractive and I have the potential to slay)

4. Keep testing and reassuring that belief , soon, it would be so strong that it would be unbreakable. (Bragging to others, proving to yourself in various ways)

This is a long process, but once you get this going, it's gonna be a leap that gets you to take off.

The second part is the much easier part.

Start off by talking to literally anyone you can find, it can be your mom, dad, granny, aunt, teacher, stranger on the street, your dog or even a ghost 😂 like anyone you can find I don't give a sh*t who it is just start a conversation and keep it going. Keep doing this every single day, hour, minute and naturally you'd start getting used to talking to everyone and it's like a natural thing you do. You won't find any difficulties or excuses that would stop you in the future because this is the person you've become, you talk to everyone! So it won't matter if she's hot/out of your league etc.

Trust me, these worked wonders for me and will probably be the best advice you'd ever get on this site.

Source (s):
    Personal Experience
    Proven scientific research of psychology
    Expert adviser

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Go up to her and say hi. Start talking about how class has gone... ask her opinion about it... conversation will flow from there...

• haha. No. 😂

It's just going to stop at an awkward pause after those questions have been asked.

Also, this has GOT to be one of the most boring things you could talk about after the weather, this type of conversation tends to lead into the friendzone.