How can I let this younger guy know I'm interested?

I hooked up with a guy 6 years younger than me awhile back. It was fun and casual, and we never really saw each again after than since we live in different towns. I saw him again a few weeks ago and now for whatever reason I can't stop thinking about him. I'm moving back to his town soon, and I know there's quite a big age gap between us but I'm honestly not looking for anything serious and I think we could just have a lot of fun together. I'm not really sure how to approach this though because I have no idea whether or not he'd be in to it, or if I'm just the drunk older woman who hits on him, lol. I don't want to be just a joke amongst his friends. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as he's legal and you think his family will accept you dating him, then its okay. At this day and age its not uncommon for even younger people to be dating slightly outside their age group. You just have to be understanding that his maturity level may not be where yours is, and there may be some issues that need working out.

• I would text or call him and ask if he wants to hang out and see where it goes.

What Guys Said 3

• Just say you are back in town or something like that

• Go for it just go up and ask him out, you have nothing to loose.

• Just be yourself, and don't talk about anything sexual when you are getting to know him. Don't talk about sex. Ask him about himself, his life, his job. Talk about yourself, your life, etc. Find out what things you have in common and talk about that. Keep it dignified.

What Girls Said 0