What does it mean if a guy invites you over?

So I met this guy online (a dating site) we talked for a few days and he seems nice. Yesterday he asked me to come over to his house tomorrow (which is today) to watch movies? I'm just not sure weather to go to his house or not since I haven't met him in person before. So I guess I'm kinda scared to but then he seems like a nice person. Do you think I should go or not and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you never heard of netflix and chill? He's asking you to come over because eh wants sex do not go if you want this to progress to an actual relationship. If he wants to spend time with you he will take you out somewhere or meet you somewhere outside his house. He may seem nice but if you go over there he's going to try and sleep with you and then move on or repeat the same pattern once he has slept with you. This is a common tactic guys of all ages use. Whatever you do be safe.

• I agree with you but Do I just tell him I don't want to go to his house or what should I say?

• i meant lone time at his house by the way not like you can't go do things together without a chaperon obviously.

• Okay thank you!

What Guys Said 10

• just movies?

or Netflix and chill?

fuck that is getting old already.

anyways ehh is the guy a movie buff? cause I would honestly do that, like actually watch movies. but only movies I wanna watch. fuck what she wants to watch. well maybe just 1 movie. hahaa

• Probably to fuck you, I wouldn't go directly to someone's place when meeting someone online, always meet in public first.

• Definitely a no... he is a total stranger and you never met him...
    have you ever heard or read news of how girls/young/teenager/boys got killed/kidnapped/raped for trusting too much to someone online that you never met because of just how sweet he was with words?

• By "watching movies", he means "having coffee", and by "having coffee", he means having sex.

• I wouldn't, you don't know who he really is, you should go on a regular date first before you go to his house

• Just have fun and enjoy yourself

• Dont go. U are 17 for god sake. Please never go over to a guys house until u are 31. He just wants your cookie. I dont care what he says all guys are the same. All of us... that being said would u like to come over and watch a movie later?

• Tell your friends about him and his address etc. Set up a get out call have them call you at a certain time so you can claim Oh I have to leave now in case its weird. Then and have fun.

• he wants the d... .

• Nooooo be very cautious. If you must meet do it in a public place with people around

What Girls Said 6

• No, that's not really safe if you've never met him before.

• Dont trust anyone online u may have problems later if u go to his house , im pretty sure ( and there r big chances ) that he may force u to have sex with him and u r only 17 and have been talking to him for gew days only be careful some guys r dogs ^^even if he is a nice person meet him in a public place where there r a lot of people :)

• He wants to do something sexual. He could be a possible rapist.

• he wants sex of course.

• He wants sex

• I would NEVER go to someone's house after only talking to them online. I date online as well, and I think it is always best to meet in person in a public place first. You never know who you are dealing with online, and it's better to be safe than sorry. Hell, there was even a story in the news a few weeks ago about a woman who invited a man she met online over to her house who turned out to be a serial killer--she fought him off, thankfully, but you have to be smart about these things, girl! You never know!