If a nerdy guy gets a hot girlfriend, would he be able to get her into nerdy things?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm.. to get a girl INTO Star Wars when she was not originally... goodluck lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Not likely, but not impossible.

0|0
    0|0
    • ok but would you be open to liking nerdy things?

• Show All
    • guess not then...

• Nope, I'm not quite that good. I have a basic knowledge of EV's and IV's, but not enough to apply them as effectively as other competitive battlers.

Nah, I just taught my boyfriend the basics. He used to just teach his pokemon all the best moves he knew of. Didn't have hardly any knowledge on type advantages or stats. So I watched him battle a few times and I just gave him a lot of "Why'd you teach Dragon Pulse to Dragonite? His physical attack is way better, you should teach him Dragon Rush," and "Why did you just use Steel Wing on that Talonflame?" I'm sure I was very annoying haha, but he's battling much better now.

What Guys Said 6

• wot if she's a "nerd" as well?

she could be hot as fuck and still a nerd... ever seen those gals who do cosplay? ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • prolly should have mentioned this but by "hot" she is popular, models, goes clubbing, gets invited to tons of parties as well as actually being hot lol, but most physically attractive girls are like this in any case. it's rare to find a really hot girl who is nerdy, no matter her other interests. those cosplay girls.. i honestly have no idea where to find them. there sure aren't many of them around here where i live.

• media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m69kl54sFO1rq4zok.jpg

apparently most of them are Asian

• There's always a chance but let's not count on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Most girls don't have their own personality. Their always victims of whats most popular and commonly accepted. Your girlfriend would listen to the same music you do, watch the same movies you like, play the same video games etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • hmm. never looked at it that way. i guess it could be done if she values you more than what "popular" people think of her. mind posting pic of your ex so we can see how hot she is?

• Like the way Leonard got Penny into nerdy things a little bit?

0|0
    0|0
    • penny was only hot in season 1. she started getting feelings for leonard as she (or the actress) got older, less fit, started dressing up less, put on some weight etc. she doesn't count

• Only if they share the same interests...

0|0
    0|0
    • they dont share the same interests. that's why i'm asking, my pakistani friend

• Show All
    • if you say so, my pakistani friend

• I am Syrian.

• Yes, because obviously his game is strong!!!

0|0
    0|0