What are your deal breakers in dating and relationships?

Most Helpful Guy

• Drugs besides occasional under control marijuana, tobacco products besides an occasional cigar, clingy, dependent, immature, manipulative.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy who is arrogant and who wasn't interested in getting to know me as a person. Also, if he didn't have a sense of humor

What Guys Said 8

• -Procurable and promiscuous
    -Smokes, does drugs, or drinks excessively.
    -Has many tattoos, piercings, or hair dyes.
    -Negative incessantly, or acts like a giant bitch (lil bitchy is tolerable)
    -Obese
    -Doesn't want something serious.
    -No ambition, as in she's okay with no college education of any sort and not trying to advance her life status.
    -Entitled or expects others to care for her or praise her just because.

It's quite a long list, but in my opinion I didn't list anything unreasonable or anything most women aren't.

• Having standards is great, you know what you want so that's awesome. Now to find a girl who checks all the boxes.😊

• Lots of things tbh lol, where can I start? Piercings, tattoos, if she smokes or drink, if she is too big or too skinny, if she is too tall or too short or if she is blonde haha, yes that might be strange, but seriously, I'm rarely attracted to blondes, dunno why. xD

• That's quite the list @YazanAA, I hope you find your dream girl. A modest average height sweetie haha. ☺

• Yes I do believe in destiny. :)

• A romantic at heart, so sweet.❤

• excessive smoking perhaps.

• Understandable. 😊
      You're cool with a little smoking?

• I believe I'll have to rely completely on instinct and gut feeling when it comes to that. I don't think there is some kind of formula to tell lol.

• I thought you'd say something along the lines of compatibility, but def if it's real you'll know. 😛

• Let's say sex change would be #1, compulsive liar, known cheater. Something like that

• So you wouldn't date a trans girl? I agree with the rest.

• LOL the memes the memes

• sexual dissatisfaction. It sounds simple, but I have a whole list of standards associated with it. And I don't want her to simply live up to my expectations - I want her to share them.

• So sexual compatibility is important , what about physically?

• Well, how she 'fits' in my hands or under my chest is part of sexual compatibility, and her shape and texture would have a lot to do with that. But I'm a practical person, and any physical attribute that isn't necessary to optimize sex would, ideally, not be something she is concerned with. For example, it's not true, but speaking hypothetically if I had a thing for green toenails, but didn't really have an opinion on fingernails, she would ideally have loved getting her toenails panting for as long as she can remember, but never really gave a thought to getting her fingernails painted.

• Honestly for me its just as long as they love me for me and we are in love there is no deal breakers. If me and her are really in love and plan on getting married and we are happy together all those imperfections will turn into perfection.. People seem to forget if you truly are in love with someone you love them and there flaws and you help them through there flaws if its really that bad.. A relationships is a commitment not a game.

• Those are good points. So you'd date someone completely different than you? On what terms

• Well the terms aren't that complicated. If I fall in love with that person and love them for them then it works. It doesn't matter if were complete opposites or not if we connect and love each other or if we connect then end up falling in love then that's all there is to it. I mean not everyone can be perfect or exactly like you and like said above if the issues are bad you don't leave them you help them and get through it together as a couple. No relationship is a flat road there will always be curves and bumps along the way.

• Shyness and making be put extraneous effort into contacting her.
    No common interests
    Fat
    Lack of humor

What Girls Said 2

• Smoking, excessive partying, rude, short tempered, immature

• - He has to like natural hair. I'm not going to have kids with a guy who doesn't like my hair when our kids will probs take after me.
    - He has to be mature. Mature includes: honesty, respect, etc.
    - He has to love God. He just has too.
    Hmm.. I have more but yeah.