People tell me I'm average looking and this depresses me?

well I'm average so this means I'm not attractive but I'm not hideous either so I'm nevere gonna attract girl or always just be the rebound guy?

Dont give me that confidence and personality crap either be blunt and be fucking honest for once

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people are average because average = common.
    Which is not bad, heck, its even ideal for most people.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always viewed myself as average, but the truth is, there is no such thing. There is not average, or normal, or standard in people. I know you want to have an opinion about being better than the confidence and personality, but the truth is, that is the definer of people. You can't really change how you look and even if you could you shouldn't. Remember your situation could be much worse like being disfigured, missing a limb, no teeth or hair. Be thankful that you are in on tact. If people are telling you that you're 'average' that says two things to me. First: you're not horribly disfigured on a physical level. And two: you aren't showing your traits and personality on a notable level. Of course girls want to date the best looking guys, but there aren't that many out there, so what they really look for is a guy who isn't ugly with a ton of personality. I've had girls tell me that they aren't that attracted to me physically, but it was my confidence that really pulled them in. You can attract people with good looks, but good looks only holds out for so long. Make sure you're getting them there for the right reason: you. Not what you look like. Looks are important, but not everything

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• well dude, if you already have the conclusion in your head then whats the point of being on here asking?

Im about as average or ugly as they come and there are a lot of great girls out there.

They damn sure don't throw down at my feet, but I sure as hell don't have to settle for not attracting a girl or being the rebound guy.

So here it is, being blunt, you may be average but your personality is self defeating... there is no chick that wants that.

• You ever hear the expression 'out of your league'?

Well, that means you have a 'league' too - girls of similarly average looks that you will attract. And there'll also be girls that you will deem too unattractive.

Don't worry, you won't die alone unless you choose to.

• Well I think I'm averagevor below average and I don' give a fuck to be honest.

• Maybe you'll attract average wome--pfft hahahahahahaha

Nah you're pretty fucked m8, I'm sorry.

• Average is normal, nothing bad there. Normal dudes can be sexy and catch girls attention.