We met on Tinder. Does he seem to be into me at all?

This guy and I met on tinder while I was in ocean city md Memorial Day weekend. I'm from New York and so is he, but he lives in Maryland now. I graduated from a college in Maryland in 2011 and before I met him I had plans of moving back down to Baltimore. We talked every day since memorial day weekend, and he came up to New York in June to see his parents and we ended up grabbing lunch on a Sunday. We spent six hours at the place and had some drinks and we ended up getting a hotel room. We hung out and had sex. We spent the night and we woke up early the next day because he had to drive back to Maryland for work. He texted me right away and then things seemed to die down after awhile. Then we had been talking a lot again because he was coming up to NY at the end of July and he was gonna come see me too. He came up two weeks ago and spent two nights at his parents and one night he came to spend the night with me because I had a free house. He drove an hour and 15 minutes to me and we hung out, talked, had sex 3 times, slept and then he had to leave the next morning at 10am. When we started hanging out that night he said "are you trying to hang out tomorrow?" I said "yeah, you?" He said "yeah." But he woke up in the morning and still left at 10am :(. He is moving to Baltimore because he got a new job and I might be moving there next year. He texted me after he left saying "$16 Jesus lol" about the bridge that I told him to take. We had a short convo. A week passed by and I didn't hear from him. I texted him the other night drunk, and he always responds to me, but idk!

Does he seem into me at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds more like an friends with benefits type situation to me

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously there is some magic between you two.
    Unfortunately, time/life only allows these rendezvous when he's visiting your town, suggesting booty calls, even if not in reality. This is what fogs up a clear view through otherwise clear glass.

There's a lot to be learned from stress tests that life will throw at this as time passes and I wonder if it's worth it to accelerate some of these to find an answer sooner to "Does he have any TRUE, DEEP feelings for me", for obviously he has "any" and plenty of these.

The first tests can be subtle and private, personal, based upon your taking notes e. g.
    > how do you feel about him not appreciating a time/stress saving bridge instead of saving $16? do you see money arguments ahead if long term?
    > how do you feel about living with Gen. Patton, e. g. new job for me = you have to move again (then probably find a less suited job for yourself?)
    > how do you feel about having sex, taking the baby risk (no contraceptives are foolproof) w/o a ring on your finger? will this sort of risk-on-you life pattern continue, long term?
    > how do you feel that his sexual visits are sidecars to visiting his parents? will you always be 2nd banana to their lives?

What other "tells" should you be asking yourself and then new ones to dig out & examine in the future... that would be deal breakers in a long-term deal for you?

What Guys Said 2

• He may be tired of the LDR thing, or maybe he has someone else closer to him.

• You are good enough!

What Girls Said 0