What's up with Asian men?

So I noticed most Asian men don't date outside their race. I was wondering if they're attracted to Latin women? I know I'm attracted to other races including Asian but not Hispanic so much.

(My stepmother is Korean and my father is Puerto-Rican)

Most Helpful Guy

• Asian guys are like everyone else and can like girls from other races. I have lots of Asian friends who have expressed their desires to date outside of their own race. One of my friends only likes white girls and complains all the time that none of them want to date him because he's Asian. Most people date inside their own races because that's what they've been raised with. But if you want to date someone, don't let the race get in the way, just talk to them and see if they'd like to spend some time with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some Asian men are odd, some Asian men will complain if a white girl does not like them but are quick to turn down any girl who is not white. It's either Asian or white for some Asian men but they are not all the same. I'm half black and white and I have been hit on by 2 Asian men before

What Guys Said 5

• Where have you been all my life?

• Haha I've always been quiet about these things

• You are American born Chinese... different

• 1|1
  • What? I've always been attracted to someone outside my race...

• I don't know?

• As an Asian guy, I've always thought that I'm more attracted to white girls, but as I recently find out, I find Latin women and brown skinned Asian women (such as Filipino's women) much more attracted.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes they are

@ihav2fart is one of them

But majority of people still date within

• Because other women don't want know short dick men.

• That's not really fair because most people don't date outside their own race. This does seem more of an issue in America though obviously so many different cultures and people in one place. If someone likes you it doesn't really matter at the end of the day what race they are.

• i have dated many Asian men and im not Asian.