Girls, Did I make the right choice?

I have been talking to my crush and she has been showing me signs that she likes me and I also found out we have pretty much everything in common. She was really interested for a while then started to sound less interested. She will take hours to reply and will leave at random times. She never used to do that. I started to get even more depressed because I kind of developed feelings for her. I have decided to not talk to her anymore. If she wants to talk then that's fine but I am sick of feeling worthless. If you want more details please message me. This is a very short version because I lost the other one I typed and didn't feel like typing all of it again. I will tell you why I thought she liked me in the message by the way.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really sorry this is happening to you. I don't want to give you false hope but I did the same thing your crush did unintentionally once as something else entirely was making me depressed and I wasn't in the mood to talk.

Why don't you ask her and just say something like "You're not very talkative recently, is everything okay?" or "You seem a bit distant, I hope you're alright" or something along those lines, it might get her talking again.

Good luck and if it's not meant to be, then don't stress, something better will come along.

What Girls Said 2

• How about trying to ask her out instead of assuming things.

• No you're not wrong for that, I would do the same thing.

• I'm just beating myself up over it. She is the only person like me where I live.