Where to go on a second date?

Little about me, I can't hold conversations well, so places like dinner where it's just us two isn't good. First date took her to a country fair, it was good because there was a lot happening there that we could talk about. Date ended with a kiss, but that's pretty irrelevant. But where to go on the second date? Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think movies is kind of awkward with a date unless you've been going out for awhile. I think you should invite her to ur house and watch a movie there. Also taking them lunch is quick and easier than taking them to dinner. And ice skating sounds fun and there won't be many people cuz its summer which is better

Most Helpful Guy

• Movie and dinner is a good choice. You can sit and hold hands during a movie, you can also put your arm around her. At dinner you can talk about the movie and yourselves. Amd maybe end the night with another kiss. Hope this helps bro

What Girls Said 1

• The movies is good because you don't have to talk. Maybe try going to ice skating because you don't really have to talk much. I went with this one guy last year and we both mainly focused on not falling down.

What Guys Said 2

• A movie is a good option for your situation. You have about two hours of sitting, you're not supposed to talk, it's a good chance to hold hands, and afterwards you talk about the movie.

• The library.