Why is it that guys flirt with me and tell me I'm cute but I'm still single?

I know I'm not attractive but guys occasionally tell me that I am but I'm still single I mean I don't really know how to flirt but I let guys know I'm interested but nobody wants to date me. Even girls hit on me but I'm still forever alone and it sucks being a 3rd wheel all the time 😐

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm maybe because you don't know how to fliet back and give the impression you're not interested. You're attractive, and they've told you that, so you attract their attention, you just need to learn how to keep them interested.

What Guys Said 2

• "I know I'm not attractive but..."

You know what i learned from my relationship in high school? nothing. You're time is better spent on getting into as many after school programs as possible. I wish i had spent less time worrying about my dumb relationships and more time with football, tennis and choir. The amount of time you can devote to those things in high school become impossible as an adult.. But like you, when i was young.. validation from the opposite is what i obsessed about.

Anyways, you need to build confidence about yourself.. Guys are also attracted to someone who is confident and especially in high school where everyone is self conscious and need a lot of peer validation... if you carry yourself well and build a good report with peer groups, this will will help.

So don't obsess over it, find something to do.. high school guys are the scum of the earth. Savage, horny insecure idiots who have no idea what they're doing. They get better at 22.

• Because at the end of the day it's not really about if your cute or not, it's about the connection you can make with guys... can you be their friend

Are you a cold person?

What Girls Said 1