Girls, pick up lines , asking for the number or status (are you single) what should be the right one?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Your first line can't be "what's your number?" or "do you have a boyfriend?". It should be something to get a conversation started, something to let a woman know whether or not she wants you to have her number. Ideally something witty.

• Again why is so complicated to pick a woman up? To a man is simple. Either way you say it will be fine lol

• It's complicated if she wants to know something, anything, about who you are before getting picked up? I actually think you're wrong about guys - I think if a woman just goes up to a guy and asks for his number, most guys will think she's desperate and wonder what's wrong with her instead of just giving her their numbers.

What Girls Said 3

• Pick up lines are too cheesy, too staged and too thought through. They're good as a joke but not used in all seriousness. Asking for the number may be best because it's indirect and you can say you wanted it just so you can stay in touch, not that you're interested. Asking if they're single might be too much, too obvious but at least you'll get a clear answer and you won't waste your time on a taken or uninterested woman.

• Ok why is too much thing when a guy is trying to puck a girl up. Man are so easy and no complicated we dont care if you ask or no. Or this or the another one. But giels? Oh lord if you asking wrong thats it. Why? Why y'all make thus hard? Its funny when many woman say "im 36 and singke I don't know why "

• Just say you're really pretty, I just thought you should know that. Simple as that

• Ask if she'd mind keeping in contact with you. Say you think she's interesting and that you'd like to get to know her better. Then swap numbers.

Take it from there, if it feels right do your thing :P