Guys, Why did this happen?

Well me and my boyfriend were debating that I knew about every countries domain for the address bar (idk how this topic was brought up) and as I poled his stomach saying I won, he literally kissed my stomach. I don't know what does this mean or why did he do this.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he felt like doing that, of course.

What Guys Said 6

• Because it's a nice way to end an argument and give up so you won't stay mad at him. Show you some affection b to diffuse it because something you did made him feel lovey dovey, probably the whole play fight thing.
    We do occasionally like it when you win. :p

• Because he felt like it was a good idea or felt like doing it? Don't overthink it - or rather stop overthinking it as you already are.

• Lol he doesn't want a kid with you he was just trying to be cute and intimate.

• cause you were acting funny and cute and he figured it was the easiest way to say i give up maybe

• He wants to have a kid with you.

• Does it have to have a meaning? No it does not.