Dating people at work?

Just wanted to know if most people think dating people from your work is a good idea? After all, there is the well known phrase 'don't shit where you eat'.

• I would date someone from work
  • I wouldn't date someone from work

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't do it. I don't want to risk my job performance or my job in general if something goes wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're sufficiently mature, you won't end up sabotaging everything and having quarrels while you're busy working.

What Girls Said 3

• Of course On the Clock it is Tempting if I Might like him but Off the Clock and after the doors at 5, if Anything goes sour and goes south as well, the next Day... Talk around the water fountain or even if looks could kill from this date mate 'coworker will leave Overtime feelings and an awkward moment Not Business as Usual But... Feeling you might want to throw in the towel and go to another on the job training.
    I have Answered a few questions in the line of duty about this sticky situation here, dear. And many of these questions were directed to the fact that When they either were trying to hook up, Did hook up or an Implication was Implied to get together as two birds of a feather, there was a problem in Denmark no matter what eggs were dropped.
    It's a risk of course but it's Easier to find a date mate than another job.
    Good luck. xx

• Maybe 5 years ago I would have said no but I met my guy at work and we've been together 4 years now. As long as you both stay professional at work regardless of how the relationship ends up then it should be ok.

• Yes, why not?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah.. no thanks... I don't like the fallbacks and whatnot