Guys, Is he falling for me?

So I'm in what i thought was a friends with benefits situation but im starting to feel like it's turning into something more which is what i want!

I've told him how i feel about him.
We hang out all the time with each other even outside of the house. When i come over we don't always have sex, in fact we mostly just enjoy each others company. We watch movies and he cuddles up to me and when he holds my hand he interlocks his fingers with mine and holds my hands tightly. He is always doing this thing where he looks into my eyes then plants a soft kiss on my forehead. He will do this a lot.

Today, he had to go to work and he asked if i was going to stay at his house until he finishes and I said maybe i have a few things to do. He looked really down and let out a small aww. I said that i would be here when he gets home and he instantly cheered up and gave me his house keys.

Whenever we go our or are together he always asks me questions about myself so i know he's trying to get to know me.

After this novel of mine, does it sound like he may be falling for me?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah doesn't sound like he's "falling" for you at all mate. Haha in fact I'm sure he's not... He's "FELL" and can't get up, guy probably doesn't even know hot he got down there. Dam Cupid shoots kneecaps these days making guys fall into feelings so suddenly:3.( I'm lame). But yea, these are characteristics of someone in "heavy like" or love. The connection has def grown outside the sexual encounters only. Kisses on the forehead, gazing into your eyes, interlocking fingers. With what I read here, I'd think he is. Gl on your sitch:)

What Guys Said 5

• He's definitely falling for you.

• Yes it's like reading a novel, I had this question while ago on my talk show. Many a times you tend to be in friends with benefits mode but gradually you both start liking for example in your novel it is clear that he has started building trust in you by asking to handover house keys and all that facial expression. You both are in. Tennis game so make sure non of you loose the game. Good luck to that Cupid who struck you both

• Yes haha he is falling

• He's already fallen, no doubt about it :)

• He's falling faster than a piono off the empire state building lol