Wow girls be honest?

My ex was 18. We been on/off after hs because college. We dated almost 2 years so we're now 20. We never had sex because she said she was a virgin and wanted to wait. We just got back for the 10th time but only this time we was off for a year. I wanted to find out if she had sex with someone else without making it obvious since it's been a minute. I first asked if she's seen anyone? She said "yes but nothing serious". I then asked how far she got with them and she kept quite and moved her eyes side-side (annoyed). She will also speed walk/sprint and cover her ears to get away from me. She never answered it and that same night she dumped me. Her reason was because she "OUTGREW ME".

Do you think she did something in the "nothing serious dates" judging from her body language? she deff looked uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 1

• She didn't feel it anymore so she left. Simple as that

What Guys Said 0