Guys, What do guys look for in girls?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy is different. For me I look for someone whose classy, and has integrity. Someone who has their own moral values and opinions about the world that I can also agree upon. Compassion and empathy are two big plus points If she wants to win me over. I don't want a girl whose hot, I want a woman whose beautiful in her own ways.

What Guys Said 12

• Guys, like girls, are looking for someone whom they can truly connect with. Girls with great personalities might not line up with us so being with them is pointless unless their personalities line up with you. The same for the physical ideology that girls with a great body might have a different lifestyle that doesn't mix with mine. I go to the gym an hour five to six days a week, but I've met girls who go for three or four every day. I don't want to be with someone who is that dedicated to that lifestyle. True, they might look good but it doesn't mean it mixes with me. You want someone who is willing to communicate with you and truly listen to you. Find out your needs and desires and work towards them. A truly beautiful couple is when they forget about themselves and focus on the other person. I don't like girls who only focus about themselves because I'm not usually focusing about myself, so it doesn't match. Maybe if I was more focused on myself, it would be fine to date someone more self centered. The point is someone you can grow with, learn from, share your fears, want to kiss after a romantic date or after you bother were splashed with mud.

• You mean guys in general?

Well I would say average to good looks but surely an excellent personality, some guys look for both the physical looks and personality and they want both to be excellent as well, hence it depends on each type of guy I would say.

• I have a different preference than most guys, but i like a girl that is beautiful on the inside and outside. She has to be smart, realistic, somewhat serious, tough, and confident. Classy girls with style are like a magnet for me. When they know how to be sexy, but not slutty. And I definitely don't like too many emotions.

• A personality the are very compatible with and a body/face they find attractive. But these things can vary wildly. Guys put much less emphasis capability like girls seem to, so in that respect you've got no pressure on you to be amazing.

• 0|1
  • we look for loyalty and love. its the exact same thing what women look for in guys i guess

• There body , face and money etc

• Nothing. I'm attracted to all girls. If you got a vagina, then that's enough for me.

• Girls don't like this mentality

• @GoodGirlsFinishLast What I meant was when I thought I was chatting with a girl online, I was actually chatting with a transgender person. This happened twice. I have nothing against transgender people, but I don't like it when they pretend to be girls only. It's confusing. This only happened in League of Legends, though. Never in person. I'm only attracted to girls. I didn't mean to offend you. But I'm being honest. Based on your response, I think it's pretty clear girls prefer to be lied to their face. I prefer to tell the truth, no matter how crude it seems. What I like the most in girls is the ability to handle honesty. That's my personal preference. I haven't found any girls who like the Venus Project. Most girls in this planet love money, so I will probably never meet a girl who understands the Venus Project in this lifetime. I can't talk to any humans in person because they're closed-minded about anything I try to present. This is my path. One day, humans will understand.

• in general beauty. specifically, every man wants somethng different.

• Personality is the only thing that I look for in a girl and how we are a like and etc.

• I like real girls, that were born girls. None of that trans shit!

A good personality, face, boobs, ass legs and lips!

• Attractive on the outside and nice on the inside.