Where are all the good guys?

All of the guys I've been speaking to romantically have turned out to be dicks. They pretend their interested in me, we flirt, and then they say they only want me for sex and aren't looking for a relationship or just start randomly ignoring me. When igo on night outs all a guy wants is to pull. Where are the respectable guys who actually want a girlfriend and will at least reply to them by text?

Most Helpful Guy

• This may sound mean and that is not my intent but from my experience. Some women attract guys that are jerks because they make it too easy for the guy to be so and also in turn will turn off the good guys.
    Most jerks who are after only pleasing themselves will look for a girl that will please them and make it easy for them. If the girl stands her ground in moral purity and he really believes she will continue to do so, most selfish guys will give up and move on.
    Most good/moral guys I know want a girl that is good/moral and when a girl is too sexual to fast it will turn them off in the long run, even if they are tempted and perhaps partake in the sexual relationship in the sort term. While the sexual relationship my seem like what they want, it actually cause them to lose interest because they stop thinking of that girl in the same way. Then after losing interest in the girl the look like jerk because they break it off. Although the truth is their intentions where good.
    Now the truth is that with all the smut on TV and internet guys are being drawn into unhealthy sexual appetites and you will find few boys that are man enough to resist urges and be respectful men toward women. That is not your fault and just sad but knowing that that is the way things are you may want to think about the vibe you are putting out there by how you dress and the things you say, and how you carry yourself.

• I could understand if I was giving off a sexual vibe but I'm not. I had my first kiss last week and I'm 17 im a virgib and I don't dress In a sexual way at all I am not easy

Most Helpful Girl

• How the hell I know?

What Guys Said 25

• You are under 18. There aren't that many men of that age who are not focused on sex since hormones are gushing out of their ears and eyes. They exists, but they are often invisible, shy, too uncomfortable to do anything. They need time too. As you grow older, their hormones will stabilize and they will be more talkable, Some will definitely stay jerks (if not most) but a lot of them will be wiser and know more what they want and it won't be only sex. If you were 18, I wold tell you seek older guys, But in your case, I don't think it is advisable lol

• Well, i can imagine how you feel, sometimes we just have to search through the garbage to find the gold. Just have faith, they are definitely out there, just meet more guys to increase your chances. And i'm sorry for all those guys who turned out to be jerks, not all of us do that, i married the girl i fell in love with and have never treated her with any sort of disrespect. So don't give up, he is out there :)

• Consult your friend zone. The guys you don't speak to romantically tend to be the ones who aren't dicks.

• The guys in my friendZone are gay

• all of them?

• Yes I don't know many guys I only know guys who want me for sex and gay guys haha

• So if a guy wants a relationship he's a good, respectable guy but if he doesn't want one then he's a jerk?

You might want to rethink that one. I always thought a guy's personality was important, not where and under what circumstances he wants to park his dick.

• No im saying that I don't know why guys would speak to me and chat for ages and express interest in me and have nce conversations and then all of sudden say oh I just want sex that's it

• Well I'd say that's leading me on. Don't compliment me and have deep conversations with me and make me feel special if you just want to have sex and move on

• Thats life. Guys lead girls on, girls lead guys on. It sucks but you can't always avoid it

• They're busy with advancing their career
    or practicing hobbies away from all the
    relationship confusion.

• Good guys are there, just hard to find nowadays.

• You'll eventually find some good guys lurking just around the corner

• 0|0
  • I try to be a good guy, but I'm already taken.

• Maybe you're just an uninteresting person who guys generally don't want to interact with above a sexual basis.

• They've both complimented my personality a lot :) im not a sex object

• You haven't met a nice badass guy. This kind of guy is in the balance.

• Better question
    Where are all the good girls?

• Where are you meeting said guys? O_o

• One when I was out on a night out but he seemed sweet and genuine and now he's ignoring me for no reason and the other through a youth group

• Ask him why he is ignoring you then o_O

• I have? He hasn't replied to that

• Probably good guys don't wanna be in a relationship cause you're underage, just give it some time will ya

• I'm 17 and 18 next month

• I'm saying it's not Because I'm underage- the guys I am speaking to are my age

• well yeah but you know normally guys that age don't wanna get into something serious majority of the times

• I am right here baby 😉

• Do you have a guy friend that treats you very well but you only see him as a friend? Could be him

• No guy friends

• Oh, most of the good guys are just around not being overly pushy. Playing vid games, hobbies, studying trying to get a head in life. Only to be hurt by some girl but I'm sure you'll meet one, some day.

• Present madam :-)

• I'm telling your parents

• I'm 17 :)

• so you came to that conclusion based on two guys, who are probably children still... alright I'm done here. good luck

• They're 18 and 20 but ok :)

• I'm a good guy

• Those guys who just want sex are idiots lol Im here

• We're at home on GaG haha

• They're the ones you don't like ;-)

• This. Sadly. ^.^

• Besides the point really.
      You see, dicks know the value of confidence in approaching a girl.
      Because that confidence ensures that he'll get what he wants from someone else, if not from you.
      The good guys don't have that confidence, because they actually care what you think, so they hang back until they find the courage to talk to you.

I can almost guarantee that the first guy you'll want to reject because he's clumsy, insecure, and average, is the guy who wants to be your everything.
      It's the universal rule that women dig douchebags.
      One of lifes great mysteries,

• WIsh I could upvote you more than once. ^.~

• Women are disposable. I slept with four different women last week, three the week before, so on and so on.

I mean hell, what does a guy get out of a relationship other than divorce papers and a financially crippled future. Fuck that, lol, just keep hooking up instead. You get one of the best parts of the relationship without having your life destroyed by the other crap. Long live Tinder, LOL!!

• You're gross! don't you want to have sex with someone you love and care about and have a support system not just random girls

• Why would I make an exception for them?

Heck, I get where the guy is coming from, so why get upset. Way of the world.

• I'm surprised you get girls with your gross personality :)

• You're too young to settle

• Its not that she wants to settle down and get married or anything like. I'm sure she just wants to be with someone.

• Because that's what they want

• Guys your age, don't want to settle down

• Wait honey, the more you wait the better guy will come.
    Trust in god, dont fall for sex hunters, just wait and you will find that guy which god will send for u and who will truly love u.

• I hope so!!! I've been single since all my life and no good guy on a white horse has come to sweep me off my feet...

What Girls Said 5

• Well maybe you're just attracting the wrong guy.

You are more likely to find a good guy if you make the first move yourself, that way you immediately avoid all the douches.

• Yes, where are you? All I ask for is that someone puts effort into the relationship and likes me for me. I guess for most guys, thats too much to ask for.

• Be more selective and do not date any guy and dont let any guy get close to you. Take it slow, know him first and then date him. I met great guys in my life and trust me there are loads of genuine, loving, honest guys out there.

• Everywhere o. o
    Got some in class, people I knew from online, the train

• EXACTLY!!! Where are the nice, romantic, selfless, loving and genuine guys?

• Yes!

• They died when there are other girls ready to put out, or they've been in the friendzone too long