Guys, what should your girlfriend do to keep you interested and inlove?

Hi there okay so I want to keep my boyfriend in love, interested and wanting more? What should your girlfriend do?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Love him, support him, and make it known that you still love him. Guys need some personal time, and that's ok, so when he needs some time give it to him.
    A mistake some people make is they stop trying. Just because your with him doesn't mean you should stop trying to "win him over" just as he should never stop trying for you. Go on dates, complement each other, let your partner know that you desire them. A thing most guys want is to feel needed; we want to feel like we have a purpose and that you need us. Make him feel like he's wanted and needed and he will keep with you

What Guys Said 10

• She should be herself. After all, if I'm in love with a girl, it's because I'm in love with who she is. As long as she is always herself, I'll always love her.

• there's nothing you can do the dude is gonna do what he wants to do in the long run no matter how perfect f a girlfriend you become. Stop trying so hard just enjoy each others company and when it's time to separate (which WILL happen eventually) you would at least be remembered as something good

• Never fart; at least not in front of me. Or do any bathroom related thing for that matter aside from showering. I don't what to know about any of the gross stuff that goes on down there. Sure everyone gets gassy at times but just walk away and do that.

That's my pro-tip of the day. Aside from that just be honest and not crazy.

• 1. Do fun things together
    2. Constant affection
    3. Frequent sex

• Just be a good girlfriend, love him, be nice, talk to him hug/kiss him... what more can he ask for (:

• Keep loving me, hangout with me, kiss me with hugs and sex

• Never nag.

• Be better in bed than other women. Simple. Being pleasant to talk to is a nice plus.

• Other than sex?

• Start making him surprise meals or baking him brownies or chocolate chip cookies, put little notes in his clothes that he will find later on

• Wow, definitely don't do that!! You should not be bribing someone to be with you. You can do romantic gestures like that on rare occasions, but you should focus on having fun, getting to know each other, and just spending time together. If you do give a gift, it should be meaningful and not expensive. For example, maybe you saw a post card that reminded you of the place you went on your first date. Giving a gift simply for the same of giving a gift will cause the other person to feel like they need to start giving you a lot of gifts, even if it is subconsciously, and especially if it is expensive. Giving too much will make the other person feel like they owe you, not good!

Just focus on being the best you that you can be, and avoid doing things that can get in the way of you being fun. For example, don't pout and throw tantrums, communicate your feelings calmly with words. Don't be late, and if you can't avoid it give the person a heads up. Be positive, upbeat, and fun.