Do you think he still angry at me and will just stop talking to me?

I've been seeing this guy for a month now. And things are going great. He texts me all the time and we have conversation non stop.
We planned to see each other after work today and then Friday. Although he told me last weekend that his his are coming from other country for 2 days. So i asked him yesterday if he sure to meet today as they are still in town and if he would want to spend time with them. He said that its ok, because he wants to spend time with me and he's not that close to them.
He went out with them yesterday text me at midnight that they are at a club. I didn't say anything because i was half asleep.

Today we text like normal about what we are going to do today and how great it would be. Then in the afternoon he mentioned that his friends keep asking him to goout with them tonight. So said that then if it is he should go.
He said that then it would be unfair for you. But yes i only see them like twice a year. So that is when i know that he's actually want to go. So i said thats its alright. Of course i want to see you but if its ehat you want then i guess i have no right to stop you.
He said that he doesn't want to have trouble with me and if he goes will i hate him.
I said no i wouldn't. But i just think that this is the second time that you cancel on me on the day that we have a date but last time you were sick. This time i already asked you if you wanted to see them and you still confirm that you were rather seeing me.
He said that he's sorry and if im ok why am i start to poring. I haven't say yes to them yet because i want to talk to you first.
I know i was being passive agreasive with him. I said that i might have to cancel Friday too and he said ok. So i asked you sure you ok that i cancel on you. He said well if its what you want. I said no. I wouldn't do that.

Then he said that he start to get a bit angry at me on my antics. And oelase be more mature

I said sorry. I didn't mean to

I said sorry. I didn't mean to. Just want to speak out my feeling. And are you really angry?

He said noo. Its ok. Lets forget today. I'll talk to you later.

That was the last text from him andni know it was the time that he suppose to meet his friends.

I texted him saying goodnight and dont get too drunk but he didn't read nor reply. Im not sure if he's still angry or he is just with his friends but compare to yestersay he texted when he's at the club so im not sure what to do

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i think everything will be fine now since you said sorry.

• The question up there was unldone
      Then i said
      Just want to speak out my feeling. And are you really angry?