Girls, Would you date a guy that reads alot?

Would you personally date a guy that likes to read and collects books as a hobby/past time on a regular basis.

Any thoughts?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• YES. I love to read and I used to read a lot, but I find that I don't have much time for it anymore since I started college and especially now that I have a boyfriend who doesn't read unless he absolutely has to. It's hard to find time, but if my boyfriend liked reading, we'd be able to read together and it would be great. lol

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I would, he's probably very intellectual. Smart is sexy.

• Yeah I would like that actually. I enjoy reading as well so it would be nice to have that in common.

• Most definitely! I'm a book lover/writer myself so that wouldn't be a problem at all for me.

• Sure intelligence is sexy ;)

• Yes, why not

• As a girl who has dated douchebags , binge drinkers and gym monkies id say yes.
    Intellect Will never go out of style.
    Guys That read are way hotter than those who prefer to consume alcohol unit they have effectively lowered their IQ.

• Well I do like to go to the gym on a regular basis to stay in shape as well so I am kinda screwed there haha

• Hell freakin yes!

• ABSOLUTELY.