Haven't heard from him in almost 3 days, what should I do?

i've been dating this guy for a little over a month, we've been on 5 dates so far, and on the last date we got a little more physical (3rd base), but we didn't go all the way. he insisted that i spend the night after, and i did.

that was Thursday night (into Friday morning). he texted me Saturday and we chatted for a little while, but he was tired and i was out with friends, so it wasn't anything in depth. i haven't heard from him since then. he will often go 1-2 days without contacting me, but this is a bit longer.

he did 'like' one of my photos on instagram earlier, but that's about all i've heard. should i wait for him to text me? is it a sign of lost interest?

thanks!

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Just text him. Its not like he is going to be "You texted me first! How dare you? We are over!" No, i assure you he won't be bothered. So just text him intead of waiting around for him to text you.

What Guys Said 3

• Why don't you text him?

• Just text him and put yourself out of your misery

• only three days to a guy is nothing perhaps he has something of a life other than dating you? if you are bothered give him a casual text to see how things are going