What do you think of Asian website dedicated to teaching Asian men how to date White women and how to discourage Asian women from dating White men?

Website of Asian guys dedicated to teaching Asian men how to date White women and how to discourage Asian women from dating White men.

This kind of couple is under representated, don't believe in their lies and excuses, and now even more because they have support for their excuses by default.

Anyway, I think blacks (Men, not black women) take more advantage of this social engineering politics of white guys by default being representated like something bad, because is forbidden say anything bad against them in official American social politics in schools, media, news, propaganda, do you know that Asians are target of 90% of black crimes in San Francisco? No, you would think that white guys are the bad, lol. This is why racism increase because americans give by default support for these kind of people and try to pretend that they are innocent or right by default because of social education politics.

Most Helpful Guy

• No one should listen to that crap.
    As a white guy who loves Asian pussy, I'm all for Asian women liking white guys. Asian girls have that ideal mix of beauty, sex appeal, and submissive femininity that white men love. And so many have the nicest little perky, young looking bodies... love Asian girls. We're the perfect pair, and thats why we tend to mix. The most common interracial couple in the US I think ;)

Asian guys can date who they want, white, Asian, black, whoever. I don't care. Stupid website.

Most Helpful Girl

• Extremely ignorant

What Guys Said 4

• the "they're taking our women" thing is like a 3 million year old problem in this world. And it's not a problem, because it's each woman's choice.

All I can say is any culture that attempts to control who should date isn't a very friendly culture.

• I only watched the last video and this was awkwaaaaard ! What the hell was that guy doing and why did the girl not react by herself? I would've made that guy hit the road, one way or the other.

• bunch of assclowns

• I just want to say its nice to see black guy call out people when they aren't involved either way.

• I've heard of subreddit and its usually same usernames posting shit and all. Not surprising that tumblr page is ran by butthurt Asian guy too. But most of this hate only backfires on them. Guarantee they are all virgins.

What Girls Said 1

• I finds that Americans are against foreigner considering them as a threat and invaders. Both white and blacks share the same fear and some Asians and Hispanic people think the same as well. I think that blacks are more expressing those fears than white or Browns. It's social general atmosphere against foreigners are fallen upon Asians I think. I don't know who started to arouse those fears. In the first place Internet is junk so I don't care and if they love white women why not? Go for it!