If you were a guy would you want a girl to tell you if she liked you?

So I've had feelings for my one guy friend for some time and I sometimes feel like he feels the same, but sometimes I don't. Should I tell him how I feel or will it just complicate things if he doesn't feel the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

• YES! oh definitely, the only girls I have dated have messaged ME first. Its perfect because it gives you every confidence to be open with them, and quite often the girls who message first have cool and quirky conversations with you that beat the generic
    ((ME: hi how ru, wuu2?
    HER: bored, not much
    ME: right...))
    So yeah message the guy first, see if he opens up and then you can tease and flirt with him if he responds energetically, from there you should say "can I ask you something", then tell him how much he means to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell him.

What Guys Said 4

• Definitely! We love it when a girl has the courage and confidence to be staight forward and tell us when they like us. Sometimes guys get sick of constantly having to do the chasing. Just ask him if he feels the same. If you don't and it turns out he did like you, but he moves on and finds another girl you'll be kicking yourself for a while and wondering why you didn't do it. The window of opportunity doesn't stay open forever.

• God yes, it highly recommend. If you know him inside and out. Yes, if you don't then no.

• Tell him how you feel and see if he reciprocates. In any event at least then you know where you stand

• I would want it

What Girls Said 0