He says he loves me... What do I say back?

This guy friend of mine has recently been telling me that he's in love with me. He says I'm the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with, and that he wants our futures to be together.

I definitely like him, but I don't know about love...

The more I think about it, the less I feel I know him, and we haven't seen each other in a few years!

We aren't dating by the way.

Please help, how do I respond? I don't want to hurt him, but I'm not going to lie!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell nothing more then you feel. Be honest, but the most important thing is don't lie about things you don't feel yet, or say anything you are not comfortable with to say yet

• Thing is, I don't know how I feel... I'm not even completely sure if I like him in that way, but I don't want to say that I don't, because what if I do? Ugh, my head is such a mess in this!

• Good luck :)

• Thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• You say you like him, is that like as a friend or a potential date? If its like a potential date then you should give him a chance. You don't have to love him, just say you want to keep it slow and maybe one day you will love him

• Tell him what you told us.

What Girls Said 1

• tell him the truth.

• But I don't know what the truth is