Girls, what makes a good or shitty personality in terms of sexual attraction to a male?

you can just list traits rude, boring, shy etc

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Any personality traits that say, "I value you, you are a priority, I can protect you, I will do right by you, I will be your cheerleader, I will stand up for you/have your back, I will treat you like the Queen you are to me, etc..."

Hard to pinpoint exactly what "traits" those are, but it's definitely something that comes through in a man's personality.

What Girls Said 5

• I think lying is a major one for me. If you can't be honest then their not worth my time. Another is being swallow-minded judge people easily I just find that very rude and shows that they are uneducated to pass judgement. Also when guys have like girls on the go and treat them like crap.

• Being a jerk for one is always a turn off. Secondly someone who's too obsessed with something ie. sports, work, gaming.

Things I like in a person's personality are kindness, a sense of humor, and basically anything I'd look for in a friend.

• Good:
    Dominance
    Possessiveness
    Self confidence

Bad:
    Shyness
    Self consciousness
    Innocence

• No manners, sarcastic, lies, moody, hot temper, controlling

• I love shy and submissive guys (I'm dominant). Seems to be a rare preference, though.