What's your age limit for dating a girl/boy?

I'm 16. I would date guys from 15 to 21 cus'I think that older guys are more atractive than boys from my age. Also they are more respectful. (I THINK)

What about you? :)
Explain why you would date boys/girls from that age.

Leave a comment down below ♡

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmmmmmm...
    16-40 I suppose.
    I mean... would you really know someone's exact age unless you ask?
    I think in the end , it's all about how someone acts and if there's chemistry.

From what I've seen so far , 16-40 is like... rainbow sprinkles... you get the who are as weathered and battlescared as a 50 year old woman in the age of 20... and you get 40 year old women who passes for teenage queens... the difference being... she knows your Bon Jovi references.

I mean... you don't have to go full on Louis CK , which is borderline necrophilia lol but there's a certain... charm with women who've seen things , who'... I'll just let Joan Rivers explain (no that's too old lol she's old enough to be my grans)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnAIX7fWsdU

What Guys Said 17

• I would say probably about 16 - 26. A lot of it depends on their maturity level. I need similar maturity levels to the girl or else it probably won't work out.

• Lowest I'd go is 21. This American guy here loves to drink, and I need a girl that can legally drink here in the USA.

Highest... I haven't set a hard upper limit yet! Maybe 45?

• I'm 30. Realistically, anyone above 23 for me (younger or older than me). I actually don't think age is much an indication of anything. By that logic, every 60 year old would be more mature and sensible than me. I don't see it. But as a general rule, people under 23 aren't very self aware and tend to be rather self absorbed. Older people seem to be less spontaneous, and more set in their ways, more sure of the world (which I find equally unattractive). But yes, I have trouble finding people to date, in general :)

• 18 to... whatever... 30? Yea I'll say 30.

• 10-15% +/- my age is safe for me.

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm about 107 years old

• 16 to 30...
    Although same age or older than me would be better.

• my age limit is 2 years older, 2 years younger

• 20-25 for me

• I will date 16, i dont want her to be older or younger than me.

• I wouldn't want to go younger than 20 maybe I'd go down to 19. And I woudknt want to date older than 25

• From 18 to eternity, because I don't want to get into trouble, and there are plenty of old women that I would have sex with.

• I said "I would have sex with" not because I wouldn't be in a relationship with them, but more because of the opposite: if I don't specify that I would be sexually aroused by them, then people would probably ask dumb questions like "do you like a 50-year-old?" or something like that.

• Well since i´m 18 and i find girls in ages 20-23 just as attractive as the girls in my age. I wouldn´t mind dating them to get laid for one night. But if the girl was 17-19 then i try to have a relationship with her since i couldn´t see myself with someone who has more than a 2 year of age difference. So basically 2 years older/younger than 18 is to much for my taste.

• I think that when you play with fire, you're going to get burned

• I'm 21. I prefer older women but I'll date women my age or down to 19 at most. The highest I'll go is probably 26

• I don't really date. If I did I'd say 18-30s. Really depends though. I mean I might would go even older than that.

• 18 and over.

What Girls Said 28

• From 15 to 70 lol

Age doesn't really matter, it matters if it's younger than me XD But I could date a 12 y/o if he looks 16 lol I think it's all about the person. I have the biggest crush on Eminem and Johnny Knoxville, they are pretty old for me, but I would date them without problems, if I would meet someone with the same spirit as them I would date them and I'd give a fuck about age.

• Hey! Que Eminem tiene una hija de nuestra edad lol

• Hahahaha sigamos en privado que estos comments no acabarán nunca hahaha

• Sí, mejor lol

• Preferably 18-22. I don't like younger guys, and older is okay, but 5-6 years older is the max limit for me.

• 18-25ish, because I'm not gonna date someone underage, and I'm not gonna date someone so old that it will start to seem creepy.

• I just read on Yahoo that Khloe K said she was having sex with guys in their 20's when she was 16 yo, but not "dating" them. Her sis Kylie is now "dating" Tyga now that she is officially 18 yo.

You run into the whole "underage" nonsense and the older person can go to jail for being involved with an underage guy or girl.

Having said that, I am 21 yo now and like dating guys over 30 yo coz they are more mature, grown up, have money, a house, and don't think of themselves first, not only in the bedroom, but emotionally.

To be honest, when I was 16 yo, I was involved with a 42 yo guy, and then when I was 17, a 44 yo guy. They were the best relationships I had ever had, and yes, the sex was hella amazing! The 44 yo guy treated me better and helped me to learn to be an adult.

I have been with a 41 yo guy since I was 20 yo and now I am 21 yo. He is the man of my dreams and I have to admit all the other guys (my age and older) have been just "practice" for my man now.

I remember being told when I went to church that "dating is the mechanism you use to find the qualities in the person you will eventually marry. It is not meant to be a relationship for every person you date, but the way to find out what you like and don't like in guys."

**For you personally being 16 yo, I would go for the 20 or 21 yo guys. The only thing is you need to make sure they are "real", not just with you coz you are wanting a guy. I would date a lot of guys until you find the one that floats your boat. This means don't get hooked up "steady", but date as many guys as you want.

The guy that actually likes you will seek you out when he is wanting to date you for real. When guys see you dating other guys, they come back if they are really interested in you for more than just sex.

Make sure if the guy is 18 or older, your parents are cool with you dating him. Or there can be big probs. I wouldn't hide it from them either coz I did before and when they found out, I was in major trouble (I couldn't sit down for a couple days).

I have dated 20 different guys since I was 13 yo. The older ones are more mature and thoughtful. The younger ones were okay as long as I was "in control" of the relationship and got what I wanted.

The key is to know yourself and not use a guy as a "crutch" just to have a boyfriend. Respect yourself above all else.

Oh... and avoid sex with guys until you find the right one. I wish I would have...

• I wanted to add so it was clear. The older guys I dated when I was under 18 were my choice. I was in Foster Care and Life sucked, so I made a lot of bad choices.

For you, you need to ask yourself why are you wanting to date? Is it coz "everybody else is doing it" or is it you really want to experience dating?

Respect yourself, don't ever put yourself in a relationship you are not comfie with, and don't go out with a guy just coz he asks. If he doesn't do anything for you, don't go.

Also, make sure you know something about a guy and give your parents his info so if anything weird happens, somebody knows who and where you are.

I wish I could have taken this advice coz I did a lot of stupid things when I was 13+. And yes, I have gone out with some real losers just coz I felt like I had to go out. I didn't listen to anyone when warning signs went off.

Date guys within a year or 2 until you are at least 18 yo.

Peace...

• As an older woman, I like guys in their 40's. I have gone the Cougar route many times but find the younger ones get very attached or don't have anything in common with me.

Older guys 50+ can't keep up with me; I enjoy going out as much as staying in. I also find that a lot of them aren't as physically in shape any longer. I won't go over 50.

My current guy just turned 49. He is a perfect balance of maturity and attractiveness, but he can't always keep up with me either. I do love him to death, though.

I'm a very young old lady.

• I would say 19 to 25.
    I prefer a guy who is older than me in general, they're more mature normally and seem to have more shit together.

• 1 yr younger so 16 and 2 years older 3 is an exception for a guy I'm really into so 20 at the most and I'm 17.

• Anywhere from 21 to 40. Why should I put strict limitations on it? If someone makes me happy, what does it matter if there's an age difference?

• for guys my age limit would be 20 to 22 or 19 to 22 because guys that are 25 like me and 25-29 years old can be immature and mean to me

• I'd prefer it around my age, even though I don't know who I could potentially fall in love with. But I guess I'd say 18-35.

• 16 to 23, i like older guys as well

• 18-24 maybe?
    Something like that.

• I date 25-40 atm and I am 20

• I'm 20 and I would say 20-35, if he's younger than me Maximum one year younger and still, he has to be really mature

• i choose older... and also... age is just a number after all

• I like men 45 and older.

• No girls
    Men- hmm 25-35

• Mmm... 20- 34

• 26-35. Some exceptions, depending on how mature the guy is.

• Maybe 17-25. If it's just a few years of difference it's fine. I prefer guys around my age.

• I'm 23 so my age limit would be around 23 to 30. i"im up for older guy, but not younger. cause i found myself childish and submissive, I think I need a guy who are wiser (which I assume, the older the wiser)

• 25 - 32 years old. I have extended my age limit :)

• 15-18 but I'd prefer 15-17 though. Once I'm 18 my limit will open up more.

• I would date someone between the ages of 20-25, maybe 26.

• ... If you were my daughter...

• I'd prefer to date someone at least a year older than me (like 17) cause I find it hard to see myself being attracted to someone my own age haha the oldest I would go at the moment would probably be 22 or something

• I'm 17 and I wouldn't date anyone older than 19 and anyone younger 16

• 18-26 probably