Should I Ask Him Out?

Hi everyone. I started talking to a guy about a month or so ago. I've really started crushing on him and i flirt with him a lot. I believe he flirts back, but since im not used to flirting im unsure.

We both talk to eachother a lot and enjoy each others company.

My problem is that im not sure if he likes me. Frankly, im scared for him to not like me. It eould maje our friendship awkward, and our friend group (Its very small) awkward too.

My friend really wants me to ask him out, but im so on the fence about it. Tips? (p. s, this is some one who lives long distance from me, so i can't visit him/meet up/etc due to money)

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hi everyone. I started talking to a guy about a month or so ago. I've really started crushing on him and i flirt with him a lot. I believe he flirts back, but since im not used to flirting im unsure.

We both talk to eachother a lot and enjoy each others company. "

^talkin wid each other a lot's a very good sign actually. about wot u talk? does he compliment u?

"My problem is that im not sure if he likes me. Frankly, im scared for him to not like me. It eould maje our friendship awkward, and our friend group (Its very small) awkward too. "

^then wot makes u believe he doesn't?

"My friend really wants me to ask him out, but im so on the fence about it. Tips? (p. s, this is some one who lives long distance from me, so i can't visit him/meet up/etc due to money)"

^don't do it coz yer fiend's pushin u. do it ONLY if u feel comfortable askin u out, after being at least 90% sure he does!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, absolutely. If you're into him, you should go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• Eh, long distance is not something you start, it is something to happen after you have been dating for a while and you have a strong foundation. and at your age especially, feelings and crushes can change over night, even more so when other girls are always around and you are not- which is twice as likely for guys of that age.

What Girls Said 0