Im so confused! help?

this pertains to the question i recently asked if the guy was into me. Im confused because I just found out he has a girlfriend, but his bestfriend said he liked me today. It seems like he's legitametly into me. Were going on a walk before he has to go to work so ill probably update from there.

Most Helpful Guy

• He has a girlfriend too..

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to be straight up and tell him that you are confused on whether or not your receiving signs that persuade you to think he likes he. Along with that his best friend also confronted you about it. However hearjng about your girlfriend has confused you and you would like to know where you two stand in your relationship if there is even a connection at all

What Guys Said 1

• if he has a girlfriend do u really wanna be the girl he cheats on her with? besides this just means he's likely to cheat on u to, i wouldn't even go on the walk with him

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry but I don't support cheating. If you found out that he has a girl its time to back off. Don't make yourself an exception. If he does that to his girlfriend he'll do it to you.

• ... He has a girlfriend and he likes you. Are you really going to be that girl? Are you really going to help him cheat? Are you really going to be a homewrecker? Of course you are.