Guys, would you ever date a girl who is only 5"?

sorry guys I meant 5 feet haha

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I see this question on here a lot and my answer is pretty much always the same.

I'm 6ft, my girlfriend is 5'2" and I have no problem with it. In fact there are some real advantages

When we go out for dinner, I can stick her on the side of the table without much leg room.

If we go out to a theme park or zoo or hiking or something along those lines, I can always rent her a stroller. I tell her this all the time and it never fails to make me or the people we are with, laugh.

Lastly, you may be thinking, well i'd love to be 5'2" that's still a couple inches taller than me!! From my perspective it's really no different. The tops of your heads would be equally visible from where i'm at.

So really at the end of the day I don't even notice it, nor do I even notice other couples with height differences like this.

Besides, she does some of the cutest things, she'll stand on rocks, benches whatever and then stand on her tippy toes to kiss and hug me. It's crazy cute and sexy.

• This is the truth. Climbing on stuff and standing on tippy toes is so adorable and sexy, makes me melt. :3

What Guys Said 21

• I'm going to guess you mean 5' not 5". Becasue the way the question is written, it says a 5 inch girl xD
    Honestly, I probably wouldn't but that is only because I'm 6'4" and a 5 foot girl would have such a huge height difference it'd be a turn off. However, many shorter guys would be completely fine with a 5' girl, so don't be discouraged! Plus, since you are under 18 you could still be growing.

• Yes, I like short girls like that. It's cute. I'm 6 foot by the way.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f28c35a9d6.jpg

• Well as i am 5.6 so i would love to :)

• height doesn't matter as long as the personality makes up for it.

• @EmaptheticLady lol! munchkins unite!!!

• Probably not. Five inches is about the size of a preemie. I don't see how that would work.

• don't really care about height

• Preferably not. I prefer women who are closer to my height (6')

• I have. I don't see why I wouldn't again...

• I would but it would be awkward cus I'm 6"2

• I have before... I love it

• No of course not. A five year old shouldn't be dating in the first place.

• Oh shit I didn't think you were talking about height. Now I feel fuckin stupid.,

• yup sounds fine

• Yea i prefer short girls, im short. As long as you dont mind im only 3" downstairs

• Yes why not

• Yes it doesn't matter the height but the personality

• Yup. I'm 5' 4", so, not much choices for me

• Yh of course, a lot guys, especially me love short girls, I'm 6ft 1 and 15 and I love dating girls who are 5ft to 5ft 5

• Ya short girls r the best

• Yes please

• I don't know how it work with a 5-inch girl :P
    As for a 5ft girl, I'm willing to try but I usually like taller girl since I'm 6'2.