Do relationships last longer if you are friends for month or years first? Or you got to know each other in the course of a few weeks?

Do you think relationships last longer if you are first friends for a few months or even years and then start a relationship or just get to know each other for a few weeks and then start a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Slow and steady wins the race👍

• Do friends for 6 months + and than start ar relationship?

• Guess that depends on the feelings involved between the two individuals.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, relationships last longer when both people make a commitment toward it lasting (which people largely don't do today).

What Girls Said 3

• I think the depends entirely on the connection between the two individuals. I pretty much know whether I would ever entertain the thought of being with someone, within the first few days of interacting with them.

• There are no guarantees that any relationship will last. I've seen even the longest relationships end. You can only get to know each other and be friends and hope once you get into a relationship that it last

• they usually do.

What Guys Said 0