Boyfriend wants me to spend Christmas with his family. Never met them before. Is he serious about us?

We have been seeing each other for 2 months, and are very attracted to each other.

He suggested that I spend Christmas with him and his family who are in the USA (24 hours by plane)

Does that mean he really likes me?

He is in his late 30s.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'd say so. I don't think you introduce just casual partners to the family, or invite them to stay for Christmas.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• yes.. he is definitely serious about you.. if he wants you to meet his family.. he is ready to take the next step with you

• yeah that definitely sounds like he's serious!! i don't think he'd make you fly 24 hours just to meet his family when he doesn't want anything to do with you lol

• You've only been together for 2 months and he already wants you to spend time with his family? That's too soon