When you have just started dating a girl do you think about her just sexually?

Like how often do you think about her and if you do is it just sexually? Say you've been dating for like 1.5 months or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• 6 years later... still think about her "just sexually" sometimes.

Why are we together 6 years later? Because she doesn't have some strange issue or think it's "bad" or "negative" for a guy to think about her, "just sexually." That doesn't mean that that's the ONLY way he thinks about her. That just means that when he's thinking about her sexually, then that's the only thing and way he's thinking about her. Not emotionally. Not financially. Just sexually. And that's okay, even if it's not how "she thinks." Because men are different and think differently, and she can love a man rather than trying to change his thinking so that he's basically a woman with a penis.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say they do.

What Guys Said 3

• He doesn't have to date you to think about you sexually

• guys start those thoughts before they start dating

• yep, sexually. If we just started dating, I don't know anything about her, so I'm sure as hell not in love with her yet.

Sex comes first, feelings later.

What Girls Said 0