Do you find eye contact attractive?

Is eye contact important? How do you feel when a guy/girl talks to you eye-to-eye

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i do, but there is a limit, sometimes too much eye contact can be a bit weird, i look at the girls face, and occasionally look her in the eyes when i want to make a point, or i want to make her know i am truly paying attention to what she has to say :)

• That's just being too polite haha

• Noo I'm not haha well i'm not the average girl so what I like is probably different from the norm.

But to be really honest, don't stare a girl down if you don't really know her hahaha

• Haha ok!
      i am gonna make sure to make a lot of eye contact :)
      thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely love eye contact. Especially when he is talking to me, so intimate, so honest. At least you know the other person is paying attention on a deeper level!

What Guys Said 10

• It's more important if I'm trying to tell a girl something that I'm very serious about (e. g., I'm confessing my feelings to, telling her how special she is to me, etc.) However, if I'm just hanging out with her and talking to her, I might be looking around, talking to her and looking at her again, looking down for a second, etc. My eyes wander. Not that I'm looking for woman to look at, mind you. I'm just very observant of my surroundings in low-key settings.

• Yeah sounds normal that looking directly at someone for more than a few minutes. Haha

• Yeah On a third party perspective, I hate seeing couples constantly on their phone while talking to one another.

• Same here. It really upsets me seeing it...

• 1|0
  • I'm too awkward for that shit but if I really like her then I'd make more effort to look in her eyes.

• Yeah I'm kinda awkward with the eye contact thing too if I'm attracted to the person I'm looking at.

• No I find it uncomfortable, stop trying to look into my soul!!

• I find it most attractive. It's absolutely important, if it's a significant other I feel the connection emotionally
    and to an extent physically if it makes sense.

• i don't like it makes me uncomfortable

• I like it ahha but find it kinda weird with other men.. Inprefer to talk to them as I look at their man tits ahah

• Yes, I find it attractive if I like the other person, and just polite if I don't.

• Nope, not at all.

I like the natural eye color no matter what it is.

• Well, I won't be able to see your eye contacts, so it wouldn't make a difference. :P

What Girls Said 3