Girls, If a guy turned down sex?

Just curious, if a guy passed up a chance for sex on a date ( could be any reason, ie just having one of those days lol )..
Are all girls really offended? Or it just depends on each person differently, assuming also she doesn't know something is up

• offended
    21% (8)
  • mehhhh
    79% (31)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It really would depend on the situation, ie, I'm tired/ had a crappy day just need to cuddle/ talk (not offensive) vs I don't think your good enough or some other stupid thing (offensive)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't be offended, I can't force him to have sex with me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well if he makes a point that it was because I was unattractive in some way, then I would be offended, but normally I'd just think, oh he must not be ready for that, then I might feel a little embarrassed.

I'd just have to treat him how I would have wanted him to treat me if it was the other way around, just back off a little to show that I am respecting him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there done that. Guys shouldn't feel like they always have to be up for it anymore than women should.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be offended some days I'm not in the mood either. Not a big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't be offended but i would assume that means he doesn't ever want sex with me/is not attracted to me etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a little disappointed but I wouldn't feel offended.

1|0
    0|0
  • Men aren't always sexually available, nor are women. It's all cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be offended at all. Everybody has there good and bad days.

2|0
    0|0