Watch this video, do you still want to pay for the first date?

You men sit here on this site and tell me that you want to pay for the first date but do you still want to after watching this video?

• Yes, I do
  • HELL NO

Most Helpful Girl

• What a bitch

Most Helpful Guy

• I will never pay again. 'Traditional'? Ya It's traditional to go on thirty dates in a month and a half. What the hell is she offering that she should get a free meal? Guys: you only have value of you stop playing their games. Paying shows her ironically you have little value. How about you pay for what you eat. No free rides to women anymore. They treat us like crap so to hell with them.
    Remember guys it's so easy to just say what she wants to hear, bang her and move on. 98% of chicks don't deserve a good guy anymore anyways. Most offer nothing other than their bodies anyway because they figure that's only what men want. Well give them what they assume then just leave and hear her tears "you mean I have to offer more than looks? But that's too much responcibility". My apologies to the few (very few) genuinely good women out there: the bad majority have fucked it up for you. Guess you should have shamed the bitches into treating guys better so the whole dating scene didn't get f'd up for everyone.

What Girls Said 8

• LOL what a bitch!!!

this is why guys sit there stereotyping us. because of bitches like this that makes the rest of us look like shit.

• There are a lot of bitches like this, but only thirsty fools will fall for it. I mean come on, you can tell if a girl is a gold digging bitch pretty early on.

• You can't tell if it's the first date, because the first date is where you get to know the person. Think.

• You can. Often looks and the way girls talk says it all, i dont know if you're talking about blind dates, but usually you at least know a bit of your date beforehand

• You're right.
      I can usually tell, just by reading her online profile.
      If she clears the first checkpoint, she rarely slips by the second, because her attitude and self-conduct would set off all the alarms.
      And as a safeguard... first dates are usually just meeting up at a coffe shop or something.

• I usually say whomever invited the other person pays unless it's agreed upon otherwise. Im usually the one inviting a guy out to dinner 65% of the time so if I invited him I'll pay. However if he came to me and asked me to go somewhere he should pay.
    If I'm the one who wanted to date this person I'll pay its not rocket science

• The problem is that the majority of the time, guys are expected to ask the girl out. Thus the guy still ends up paying.

Thankfully women are starting to make the first move more often, though.

• Sad, but true. The man could always split the bills in that case or low cost date. Hike, picnic, swimming etc. paying for a date if you ask someone out is a risk you take when you ask them out. Most girls are not like the woman above so no need to worry.

• Someone else posted this and it was so awful to watch, what a stupid, selfish entitled bitch. It annoys me so much how they're joking about her being such a loser moocher also.

• I always pay for the first date. Though I do make more money than the average person my age.

Expecting the guy to always pay is BS.

• It's just better to go dutch.

• Damn! My plan is foiled. How will i ever eat if i dont have hundreds of men wanting to find love to mooch off of!

• The strugle is so real. You probably have no idea what it is like to pay for a date.

• lol i hate those feminists who are trying to take the chivalry out of dates! Seriously, guys shouldn't pay on the first date? don't listen to her. Most girls really like it, it's a sign that you really see her as a date-material rather than a friend. If you did the inviting, then you pay.
    Some women don't like it, I honestly don't understand why they don't. Those are the kind of women who won't make you feel like a man. Complain about you opening doors for them, helping them out with certain things etc. If you are into those kind of women, then date them. But most women disagree.

• sorry i didn't watch the video, I just did. I thought it was a video about a feminist. I was wrong. But WOW that woman is a dirty bitch!!!

• Give me a break, paying for my own meal and my own way, means i'm not entitled to be treated respectfully still? i've always paid for my own dates and almost every man still opened the door for me, still pulled out my chair for me etc. People don't or shouldn't need incentive to be nice to you, when I go somewhere I hold the door open for both men and women, i've helped other women carry heavy things etc. Just don't be a dick to other people, it shouldn't matter who pays for dinner.

• do whatever you want you feminist bitch

What Guys Said 25

• There have always been women like that. It doesn't change anything. I would automatically pay for the first date by default, and every date after that, unless she wanted otherwise. I can't even imagine asking a woman to split it on the first date. That would just seem... I don't know, maybe cold is the word. It's sure as heck not romantic. Not that I'm romantic or anything, but asking to split is just... I couldn't do it, it just wouldn't be me. It wouldn't make a difference if she was a billionaire and I was a pauper. I still wouldn't do it.

• 1. Don't do dinner dates for a first date. You can't talk with your mouth full. Go bowling or ice skating.
    2. I pay because I enjoyed their company for that date not as leverage.
    3. THAT REPORTER LOOKS LIKE REESE WITHERSPOON!!!

• Gotta say, that IS a compelling argument ! But to be honest, these girls have always existed. Isn't it part of the risk anyway? I think it's ok if a guy does not want to pay the whole bill. If you are, expect that this can happen.

• Yeah, I'll pay for the first date, why?

Cause the first date is usually coffee or something simple. Why on earth would you take a person you don't know whether or not you are compatible with to a fancy ass restaurant?

• Lets be pragmatic about this - girls will never not have sex with you if you pay for the first date, but some girls will definitely not have sex with you if you don't pay for the first date.

As a man, we don't have a choice. It's just the price of admission. But just remember, just as this woman is completely ok with going on 30 first dates a month until she finds someone she's happy to settle down with, it is also ok for us to go on 3rd dates with many, many girls a month until we find one we're happy to settle down with.

The traditional dating system is fair enough as it is, there's no need to mess with it.

• allow me to break the ice, but yes we do have a choice, and that is not to reject her and move on to the next one till you find the one who isn't a modern day prostitute.

this is truly possible. i myself have accomplished this a few times since we are no longer in the 1950s. so with that said you dont need to exchange anything for sex nowadays and if you do i really pity you

• "girls will never not have sex with you if you pay for the first date"

lol... not entirely true.

• @justbanANNAz LOL... you got me there.

• Bitch!!! What's traditional about using men to get free meals? She's not even attractive! Fuck this girl, that guy made a mistake being her boyfriend.

• I only invite the worthwhile to a date, so of course I pay if I invited them - it's general courtesy :P

• Damn that girl on that video right off the bat looked proud and smug about the fact she'd been playing guys for free meals.

• "Oh that's not very traditional"
    You know what's not traditional, going on dates with a different guy everyday to get free food. Fuck this bitch.

• I never wanted to pay for it in the first place.

• People are just realizing that this is happening.
    I've been saying this ever since I first heard of the concept of a man paying for a woman.
    They can and will take advantage of your wallet if you let them.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOxb_SW4Cfg
    I only split the bill, don't give me the broken maiden jazz. Fin.

• It's one woman, guys. Plus this is an east coaster, everyone out there is obsessed with status so what do you expect lol. Ok I was joking there but I've been on a lot of dates where women go dutch or even pay for me.

• i dont date for this same exact reason. f*cking gold digger!

but i just pity those fools she dated. i can't believe how pathetic men are till this day

• For the first date, I just go dutch

• "I'm a traditional girl"
    The number of guys you've dated doesn't show that...

• Maybe she started doing this after people realized how jacked up her nose is and no one called her back.

• I only pay for my end on a first date.

• Pretty sad but I guess she views it as payment for escorting them to the restaurant.

• Fuck this bitch.

• What a freeloading bitch.
    "I'm pretty sure I'm not attracted, but I'm going anyway"... gimme a fucking break.
    Traditional girl my ass... you'll never see her kind slap on an apron and serve a home cooked meal... ever!

I really don't mind buying a girl dinner... but I can spot these freeloaders 5 miles away, so it's not a problem.

• I'd never pay for the first date since I think it sends the wronge message. I want everything to be equal in the relationship and if she makes a fuss about paying for what she ordered then she's not the woman I want.

• This is disgusting... and she is not even attractive! No wonder so many guys are bitter to women...

I am so happy she came out with this so she can be lonely and hated for the rest of her life... she could even go to jail about this!

• I hadn't seen this before but I already didn't want to pay for early dates for this reason.

Typical. When you say "I would split but if he pays that's lovely" you're setting a precedent. It means by not paying I'm effectively hurting my chances which means I'm basically being forced to pay if I want things to go well.

You don't need to be deliberately choosing to exploit people in order to exploit them. It sucks that guys want to pay and that women want guys to pay. I would fucking love to find out what it's like to have a woman pay for me. We could go somewhere cool and I'd expect to at least split it but she insists on paying for me, that would be lovely. What makes a girl so entitled to never even consider that option? So annoying.

If we've been at it for a while then we can mix things up with who pays, but early on we're splitting it unless you want to pay for me or we're already really good friends.

• Wasn't ever gonna. Already knew about girls who do this before that