Guys, Do you find athletic girls a turn off?

Do guys find girls who are into sports a turn off? Why or why not.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care if they play sports or not, I do think it's a good thing they care about their bodies

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Usually, yes. I'm more attracted to dainty women who need to be taken care of, not independent girls who can take care of themselves, which explains why I'm attracted to soft, weak women - its like a phsical reperesentation of being defenseless. But even the slightest toning or muscle definition turns me off instantly.

I don't mean to harshly generalize, but in my experience, most women who play sports are more masculine and tom boyish, and that's also a major turn off for me.

Also, i (unlike most guys) actually care how women dress. I want a girl who has a keen sense of style, and actually makes an effort to look nice. So if a girl is still feminine, and just plays a sport for a pass time, i might be able to deal. But when she is one of those "ball is life" people, who lets their passion for sports leak into their everyday lives, including the way she dresses, THAT is where i draw the absolute line. I never undestood why people would wear sportswear as their ACTUAL clothes. I mean, sportswear is for playing sports! Not for wearing every where you go. You need to has some kind of style outside of your sportswear. There is NOTHING attractive about a woman who wears track shorts, hoodies, and ponytails with a head band EVERY DAY. It just doesn't look good. Its not style. Its like they don't even care what they look like.

And lastly, I've never been very much into sports myself. In fact i camt even stand hearing people talk about sports. I will legitimately leave the room if everyone gets into a conversation about sports. So if she ever talked about sports whenever she wasn't playing, I'd be extremely annoyed, and quite frankly, we wouldn't have much in common to talk about.

0|2
    1|1
    • Why dainty and dependent? Why not someone who can take care of themselves?

• I don't know, its just my instinct as a man. It makes me feel useful, and needed, and appreciated when women need me to take care of them.

• Nope I #LOVE them since I can play football, baseball and wrestle crap with them. Hell I could even chase them around all day while getting in a good workout myself i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif Then again I'm packing way to much energy for my own good. So maybe that's why I love girls who're gifted at sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, I like girls who are into sports and take care of her bodies. It's a turn on actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're a little athletic then no but if they're mega athletic then yes. That's just me though. Everyone has a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're not muscular, it can be a turn on. If they're muscular, it's a big no no; I don't want to date a woman who has more muscles than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're more of a turn on actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all, usually the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic girls are HOT! HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • no i do not

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically athletic? No, they're so hot.

1|0
    0|0