Would you guys date a Filipina?

Would you guys date a Filipina?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've actually been talking to a Filipina for almost a year or more, now. We're pretty good friends. I wouldn't be opposed to something more than just friends...

• That's good , just be a gentleman. We're very conservative. haha :)

• Cool. I'm not saying filipinas were generally conservative but most of us are. hehe.

• Oh, defintely, I'd agree with that. :)

What Guys Said 8

• One of my best online friends is a Filipina.

Would I date her? If she wasn't on the other side of the world, if she didn't have a boyfriend, if I was Catholic (doesn't bother me but it bothers her), and maybe with a less age difference, then yes. :)

In other words, I'd like to, but the circumstances get in the way. Not being Catholic wouldn't be a deal breaker, but it's a problem. Her parents especially wouldn't like it.

• That's a sad story. How are u guys now?

• It's not really sad. We both were realistic about it from the start and strong feelings never developed. It was more like "hmmm, I wonder if there is something more here". But it never went beyond that. I was even the one who tried to get her together with her current boyfriend. She's been with him about 4 -5(?) years now. He really is a pretty decent guy, but it's obvious that he won't get married which is what she wants.

We're fine now. We're friends. We've been talking for I think around 8 years. She says I'm her only real friend. That's sad, she should have more friends. She's a gamer girl and doesn't get out much except for work.

• Haha. Some girls were like that. Most of us never go out. I mean , where to? Maybe 30% were on bars , but most of us , were just laying in bed , cleaning our house and whatever. Philippines can be a boring place for party goers. hehe. Maybe that's why. Did she grew up here in the Philippines?

• Yes, they are attractive girls

• Yes i would

• Yes sure, they really are.. different

• i soo definitely would. i actually dated one. filipinas have very cute legs

• would a filipina date me?

• Depends on how you treat them.

• both are cute but left one for me

• Haha. right :) tnx again.

• not even one bit conservative. I have talked to 2-3 filipino girls on Skype and they all end up naked ;)

• They're far from true pinays manner. They were affected by foreign trends.

• makes sense

• but wait, i remember a married woman i used to talk to (don't judge me, i was just friends with her lol). She told me her husband had already had sex with over 5 girls by the time he was 15 and she had ended her virginity at 16 and had had a few one night stands before marriage

What Girls Said 1

• yes they would. there is an entire industry dedicated to teaching guys how to bang, date, and/or marry a filipina