Why are blonde girls not really attracted to caucasian guys?

I rarely see blonde girls dating caucasian guys so I wonder what is about caucasian guys that generally turn blonde girls off? I mean I see them dating black and hispanic guys all the time but rarely caucasian guys so obviously there has to be something... but what? What are your thoughts?

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Well most people prefer people of diversity because their immune system and other stuff is a lot more different from theirs which in cavemen days would create a higher chance of survival for the infant. Its all a science
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...9okj6I1sxqroao1_400.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • So you're saying it's like a natural attraction between blonde girls and other races? As in, most blondes prefer other races over white guys because of diverse genes?

• Show All
    • @cavmanier
      Hmm that's true well then I guess their is more to the questionđŸ˜‹

• Yeah it's really complicated

What Girls Said 10

• 1|1
    0|0
  • I really don't think hair colour plays any part in this at all, if i had brown hair and was attracted to white guys but then bleached my hair blonde i wouldn't suddenly not be attracted to white guys so what you're saying doesn't make any sense, its depends on the person and what their preference is

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't a trend in my area.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the individual and their preference. I'm pretty sure there are blondes who likes white guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, that's true. I agree with you, but I want to know why are there more blondes that like other races than blondes that like white guys. I'm speaking about numbers. Like, let's say there are 10 blonde girls. Why 6 out of 10 prefer black/brown guys while only 4 prefer white guys? Aren't most people supposed to prefer their own race?

• Overreacting

0|0
    0|0
    • How am I overreacting? I simply don't see blonde girls dating white guys so I wonder, are they against white guys or something? are they not attracted to white guys?

• Blonde girls are individuals with preference. Dont worry one will like you one day

• I usually see the opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • Strange I see the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
    • You probably live in a 100% white area. In almost every diverse area I barely see one or two blonde girls with white guys.

• It all depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, it depends on the person, but I see so many blonde girls with black/brown guys and almost none with white guys so there's obviously a reason. Why do you think blondes tend to go for black/brown guys rather than white guys?

• Show All
    • At my school white girls tend to date pretty much everything except white and eastern Asian (oriental) guys.

• Oh well it depends on where you live because I pretty much go to an all white school and that's pretty much all I see.

• Hmm, I see the opposite. o_o

0|0
    0|0
    • You probably live in a 100% white area. In almost every diverse area I barely see one or two blonde girls with white guys.

• This is the same as dark haired girls attracted towards blondes maybe

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2