Is it okay to ask boyfriend if he likes a girl at work?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 3 months. He's a great guy. He works with a girl who is nice and about my age. It seems like they are friends, yet sometimes I see them laughing together or talking a lot and it makes me uneasy. Should I ask or say something or could it do more damage than good?

Most Helpful Guy

• Having trust in someone is really important, so if you start to interrogate him about a girl he may or may not see as a friend, can come off as insecure. This can make him feel like you don't trust him, even if you do. Questioning him about it won't get you the results you want, because if he sees her as just a friend, he's going to tell you that and you won't be satisfied always wondering. If he does see her as something more, he most likely won't tell you, putting it further in his mind that he might like her more. So what should you do? Talk to him and try to level with him. Guys like logic and things that make sense, so pull him aside and tell him that you are feeling insecure about it and that you want him to help you. Because you care about him and don't want to feel like he's doing bad things, just that you want to not have to worry. If he's a good guy he'll talk to you and work with you. There are a lot of girls on this planet, so if your guy is talking to one, not the end of the world. After all, that's how you guys started, he talked to you. He's probably very friendly and likes people (including girls your age). But it shouldn't put you off or make you feel insecure. Worry, but place that worry where it belongs.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's alright to ask him.

What Guys Said 2

• Well you can ask him but I'm sure he only see's her as a friend and no more

• I think it'd do damage.. How about you have a chat with her too, a frienly one

What Girls Said 0