Girls, should I stop pursuing girls since none of them like me?

I think I should just give up on trying to get girls because none of them show any interest in me (Average and Good looking).

6

Most Helpful Girl

• here's the problem: its not that girls dont like you. its just that the girls YOU like dont like you back. take a nice long hard look at yourself in the mirror. if you're average looking then dont go around and try to get with girls that look like models. it just isn't going to happen. then take a look at your personality. what habits do you have that are annoying? ask your friends and family. i think bad habits need to be fixed and im sure you have many of them just like others. think about WHY girls aren't into you.

What Girls Said 5

• Im sorry to hear that you are having trouble in the dating department. Maybe the time isn't right. To be honest girls can be kind of conservative, they aren't going to go lining up at your door, and same for me, no one really pursues me, which is fine because I have other important things in my life. What really matters is that you are the best person you can be, and someone will see that and want to be with you.

• No, you should keep going until you find someone who is a fit. And consider whether you're only pursuing a particular type of woman who is, perhaps, less likely to be interested in you than if you broadened your options.

• I like you

• Just keep on keeping on lol

• No you shouldn't give up. You might be approaching the wrong girls. There are many girls out there. You just have to find the right one. You have to find a girl that accepts everything about you , some girl that is there for you in good times and bad times. When you least expect it you will find love. I wish you the best and I hope you find that one special girl :)